is this funny or what?

dh was sleep the other night and i woke up wanting "some". i started feeling on him and he got hard, still sleep though. so i got on him and rode him. still sleep.... ok and then i was able to even have an orgasm! he was still sleep! at this point i was wondering if he was dead (not really) but he turned over in his sleep as if he had done his job, so i went to bed. lol
1 for me!
i told him about it the next morning and he thought it was hilarious but that i owed him one. he was none the wiser of the whole event. he told me to post this on cafemom to see the response.
i would have NEVER done this if we werent married and didnt know that he wouldnt mind.
anyone have any experience with this?

Babiluv80

Asked by Babiluv80 at 11:22 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i don't see how someone could sleep through that. My dh pushes me away if i so much as put my butt close to him after we decide to go to sleep. Be prepared to be bashed. I know lots of people will say you raped him
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:25 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I dont think you raped him...they just had soemthing about this on the show Doctors. Some people masterbate and sleep thru it like sleepwalking. They called it sexsomnia.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I start playing with my bf all the time if I wake up horny, but he has always woken up before I actually get on him. But I know he wouldn't mind if I did "go all the way" with him still asleep, in fact he would prolly think it was hot lol. I don't think there is anything wrong with it as long as the other person wouldn't have a problem with it. If you had told him and he got freaked out and then you did it again that would be wrong.
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 11:46 AM on May. 18, 2010

• My husband would be so pissed I didn't wake him up so he could enjoy himself. HAHA!
    Wistful

Answer by Wistful at 4:34 PM on May. 18, 2010