What exactly is it that you are trying to prove on here by disapproving of what other moms do?

I'm just curious. There always seems to be alot of questions that stir controversy and start arguments and I'm just wondering...for those who come up with these questions...what is it that you are trying to prove to moms by disapproving of what other moms do?

Does it make you feel better about being a mom?
Does it give you an ego boost to put someone else down about how they're raising their kids?

I just don't understand the point of some of these questions other than to stir up controversy and drama. It's like y'all feed off eachother like leeches sometimes, I swear.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hey listen, im a stay at home mother right now & im bored out of my mind. i have nothing better to do then argue with your bitches, so if you dont like it, go find a different site.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:55 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Or you can grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 18, 2010

• hey listen, im a stay at home mother right now & im bored out of my mind.

If you are this bored than why don't you actually do something...like actually BE a stay at home mom by taking care of your house and prepping for dinner. Isn't that what SAHMs do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on May. 18, 2010

I don't usually "play well" with purple butterfly, but I gotta admit that answer is hilarious!!

Anonymous

• dont worry OP.. these are basically ghetto women getting more and more trashy every day. mostly are annoyed with their crappy DH;s and cant really do anything about it so they have to take their anger out somewhere !! so they come here and trash around thinking they know better than everyone else, and i dont know, maybe it gives them a touch of personal satisfaction.
    so what u need to do it ignore their mean answers , these are just trashy ghetto women who never went to school (aka college), got some decent education and learned some manners!! so relax and dont worry about it :)
    Anonymous

• Hmm.. Well I dont try to start drama or anything, but sometimes my questions/ answers are NOT to hurt or down others, but rather show them something they may have not thought of before. I like to try to educate them in some way if I can.. Get them to open their lil' minds up! :-)
    Alot of moms just automatically go for Formula, instead of researching into it. They believe co-sleeping is dangerous just because the news says so. They think natural birth is too hard just because they didnt try to look for the benefits of it. They think epi's are not dangerous cause their drs say so. or early enduction is OK..
    Research! Learn! Dont base decisions just on your opinion!!!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:07 PM on May. 18, 2010

• ACTUALLY my house is clean, my kids napping, its not time to cook dinner yet. i already have a college degree, and resumes sent out all over the place. SO since all of thats done, let me come on here and F with you bitches!!
    dont act like you ladies dont like alittle drama sometimes. we all need some excitment in our lives.

anon, lets agree to disagree sometimes! we can hate eachother when we disagree, and then we can laugh beause we know were both just bitches.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:10 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Clearly, you're capable of doing the same thing. Look what your question did!
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 12:12 PM on May. 18, 2010