whats the last awesom thing you bought for YOURSELF?

i just went shopping in manhattan and splurged on this amazing 159$ purple dress and an $89 black top. IT FELT SO GOOD!!! its been so long....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i got a new tattoo last saturday
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 12:44 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I bought myself a PS3...hubby has an XBox so he is not allowed to touch my ps3.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:24 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Just some new shampoo. lol I dont get to splurge on things often. Its nourshing coconut milk shampoo and conditioner! I love it. Caught it on sale for but one get one.
    OoShannonoO

Answer by OoShannonoO at 12:28 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Getting my hair and nails done $45.00. I normally do my nails my self, and get a cut once a year, usually trimming it my self.

Not anymore when I need a cut I will get it done. I dye my hair my self though, and nails is a once in a while thing.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:34 PM on May. 18, 2010

• i bought a new wardobe that was 200 then i got my hair done and that was 250 and then i got my eyebrows threaded, my nails and feet done and that was 58. it felt so good to look cute again
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:38 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I got a brazilian keratin treatment. My hair looks AMAZING!
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 12:40 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I don't do a lot for myself. I got a really awesome black jacket this Winter. And my eyebrows done done last month.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:47 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I am having a purse and a pair of shoes custom made, and when I went to the ladies house on Sat my husband had a leather purse with matching wallet especially made for me with cowhide, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! I cannot wait to get it!!!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:52 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Wow that's a lot. I spent $25 on a new immersion blender with a couple of accessories and was happy.
    Anonymous