Workout clothing

What type of clothes do you work out in and what kind of pannies do you work out in..I feel like my booty jiggles everywhere i need good support can anyone help lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• What kind of workouts do you do? I run so I wear running shorts (or dri-fit type bike shorts) and a tank top with a good, supportive sports bra.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 12:38 PM on May. 18, 2010

• well i have a treadmill at home so i want to start jogging/running sometimes, but for the most part i want to do workouts for my stomach and butt and legs
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 12:41 PM on May. 18, 2010

• LOL this is funny.

I am like pretty overweight and just started working out. I jiggle but also get chafed if I don't wear the right clothing. I actually find that I'm more comfortable if I don't wear underwear.. just tighter pants that wick away the sweat.. I hope this helps!
    Anonymous

• i wear my Victorias secret yoga pants and my beachbody shirt.. i wear a thong .. the yoga pants pretty much keep my bum tight
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:13 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I wear baggy shorts and a sports bra. I am doing the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. It is a good starting place for me.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:50 PM on May. 19, 2010