Cross Country Movers

Can anyone reccoment a cross-country moving company? I am moving from south florida to dallas, texas. Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I worked for movers for years. I would say the best are United Van Lines, look for one in your local area. Keep in mind that cross country moving is not cheap. Good Luck
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 12:48 PM on May. 18, 2010

• United is who we used, we had no breakage and no lost items, BUT nothing was ever in storage. Packed the truck on Thursday and Friday, delivered and unpacked on Saturday.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:27 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I loved Mayflower for a cross-state move. I had a limited moving allowance from my new employer, and they stayed within it. To me that was amazing.

Good luck with your move!

Answer by gdiamante at 3:53 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I believe that Starving Students may do cross country, and I have heard that they are very reputable.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 26, 2010