For breastfeeding moms

How do u do while u r in vacation?do u change the nursing schedule or do u keeep the same ?do u consider pumping or u just nurse whenever the baby needs to?
Thank you

Imane1215

Asked by Imane1215 at 1:47 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• nurse on demand, anywhere.

www.uddercovers.com

or not :)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:49 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I would just do it when the baby needed to.It would be way easier than lugging bottles around.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:49 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I always kept everything the same. I never kept them on a schedule I nursed on demand. I also never pumped or gave bottles.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 1:49 PM on May. 18, 2010

• i kept to the same schedule that i had when i was at home. i don't really see much of a difference. now if i didn't have the baby i would most definitely pump (because being engorged HURTS LIKE HECK!) but even if we were like.. out to an amusement park or something I'd go to a secluded area to breastfeed. the bathroom if i really had to lol but most definitely not my first choice
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 1:52 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I nursed on demand, but I pump for work, so I would always have an extra bottle handy in case it was inconvenient for me to nurse. For example, if we're in the car, I don't want to ask DH to pull over and prolong the drive, so I'll feed the baby a bottle in the car.
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 2:03 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I pump and breastfeed on demand... so when I want time to my self, just whenever, I dont have to resort to powder...lol
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:04 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Use a nursing cover.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:11 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I nurse on demand wherever I am. When flying, though, I do try to time it so that I nurse as we are taking off and descending/landing to help with popping her ears.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:29 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I've been away with both of my kids in different stages of nursing. I've always just continued on as usual, nursing on demand when needed.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 2:44 PM on May. 18, 2010

• On demand, always. No matter where.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:53 PM on May. 18, 2010