Does anyone follow that Dr Phil family?

I have seen it here and there and kept thinking they look familiar. I just learned thats the family that had the pregnant teen! Maybe I am slow but I was like oooooo...I was pregnant with my first around the time she was and i did watch it back then!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I watched it long time ago.and now recently.It is getting kind of stupid and repedative.So I have stopped.I think it is fake.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:53 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I watch it. It is sad because his advice is good but Alexandria just cant get it together. Her boyfried is such a loser!! I can't believe she keeps making the same mistakes! This is her 3rd baby, she doesnt have custody of the 1st 2 kids.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:03 PM on May. 18, 2010

• No I think that family is a total waste of space and I am hoping she does not get custody of this third child. She is a prime example of people who should be sterilized from having anymore innocent children.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:23 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I haven't watched him in years. I just noticed that he still has that same screwed up family on all the time. It doesn't say much for his ability to help does it?
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 2:24 PM on May. 18, 2010

• see I barely watched it 2 times and was like what happened to the other two kids? I can't say whether Dr Phil is good at what he does or not but many families need years and years of help and if they do not take the advice and try to change no one can make them.
    Anonymous

• I get disgusted when I watch this. The mother is a "better than everyone else" kind of woman who only thinks about herself, then makes her kids out to be horrible...well duh look at their role model. Alex needs to step up and be a mom, but kind of hard to do that without having had anyone but Erin to look up to. Idk it just gets old to see it always be something else.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 2:39 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I watched when she had the baby... and through the years always wondered about them..
    I know dr. phil has them on or something, but since Dr. Phil doesnt come on at his usual time anymore (Dr.Oz is in his slot now) i dont know where dr. phil went!!
    Id love to watch & see how everyone has changed and stuff... but if its a series dont think id be very interested.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:26 PM on May. 18, 2010

• you can go on the website and get updates on dr phil if you want to know. It seems like a long sage to just watch every week
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on May. 19, 2010