At home job with no fees?

Is there such a thing. I see everyone talking about Ameriplan, PrePaid Legal, Meloluca and others. They are definitely not for me. Ideas ladies we are starving.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• i do transcription and text handling..email me and i can tell you more.. good luck finding something.. yeah never pay for a home job.. those that ask for fees are businesses
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:10 PM on May. 18, 2010

• There are legit jobs out there that don't require you spend money, buy or sell anything, hound your friends to have parties, etc.

I have a list of good ones (all free) at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:38 PM on May. 18, 2010

• data entry (for a local company)- my only expense-- monitor and high speed internet
    Anonymous

• Hey :-).
    I actually work Ameriplan and I totally agree that it's not for everyone. I don't personally know about the jobs but I do know lots of people who do work them. You can look at http://www.wahm.com/ and there is a message board that is always posting tons of job leads.
    MAKE sure you ask questions before jumping into a job though. Someone I know just lost a lot of money. A business yes you have to pay for to run it but a job you should NEVER pay for. The only exception would be maybe to pay for a background or drug test.

Good Luck :-)

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 3:20 PM on May. 18, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 4:16 PM on May. 18, 2010

•  

You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:36 PM on May. 18, 2010

• All of the names that you mentioned above are businesses. You're looking for a job. You should NEVER have to pay for a job. I think that Good Morning America's site has some jobs on there.

Best Wishes!!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:58 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I would like info on webcam model, message me.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:06 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I am teamed up with Dynamic Income Solutions. Visit http://www.DynamicIncomeSolutions.com Please email me and I will share more info. No membership fee! Its easy work.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 10:52 AM on May. 19, 2010