hotel service or not?

Do u always eat at the hotel or outside?do u take ur snacks or u buy them in ur destination?what is the best way to do it?

Imane1215

Asked by Imane1215 at 1:56 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we ALWAYS bring pop, water, juice and popcorn and a few healthy/easy snacks like banana's and nuts. Hotel = free breakfast..... and we usually will eat dinner at a nice place and lunch at whatever restaurant the hotel has. Bring drinks and snacks, though, or you'll blow $$$$$ on vending
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:00 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Are you asking about the best way to save money, the best way for convenience, or the best way for traveling with kids, or something else?
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 2:01 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I prefer to stay in a businss suite if I'm going to be at a hotel more than a night or two. They have a small kitchen so I can cook meals insteaed of eating out three meals a day. Usually I only bring seasonings, and buy small containers of milk and butter, along with what I need for meals. Snack foods, I bring some to munch while we travel, but when they are gone, I just buy more at our destination.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 2:01 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I'm the room service queen! I have been known to get a room for the weekend and never leave it, and no, I don't pack snacks...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:04 PM on May. 18, 2010