why do some mom think a mohawk look good on lil boy?

i seen so many pictures of lil boys in mohawk on cm. it kook ridiculous!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on May. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• not your child, not your problem.
    mind your own biz and get a life.
    Anonymous

• that's your opinion. sometimes i pony tail my 2 yr old daughter's hair into a mohawk. who cares? it's just hair.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 2:05 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I ALWAYS assume the poor child comes from a trashy family when I see them with a mohawk. Sorry, but its true.
    Anonymous

• I think it looks cute(ON SOME).But I like a fohawk better because you can wear it different ways.I HAATE the bowl hair look and high and tights on boys :/
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 2:06 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I think it's adorable. Trashy? I'm sorry but I think it was Angelina Jolie's first kid who had that haircut and made it so popular.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:07 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I think it's cute... If it's not your thing, fine, but how does it hurt the child? If it's not hurting anyone, why do you care?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:07 PM on May. 18, 2010

LOL..I think Angelina jolie is FAR from poor!
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 2:08 PM on May. 18, 2010

• My dd had a fauxhawk...it was too short for pigtails. I thought it was adorable. I wont bash you for your opinion though.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 2:08 PM on May. 18, 2010

• * danielp
    you beat me lol
    ryanlynn

• I agree! When I see a little boy with a Mohawk I think Trashy Too. Then I look at the Mom and sure enough I was right. You have got to be kidding me to compare your children to Angelina Jolies. She is Trashy! She married Billy Bob Thorton! I guess you don't remember her back in the day. She carried a vile of his blood around her neck! Oh yea! She's my role model. Why don't you girls have a mind of your own?
    Anonymous