Does it bother you that your man looks up past girlfriends on facebook?

My husband not only finds them but chats with them on the computer.I don't have signs of him cheating.but it really bothers me.Am I the only one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• My DH doesn't do facebook, but yes that would bother me!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:07 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Honey, if my dh did that, it would be bad for his health....*plotting and scheming*
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 2:09 PM on May. 18, 2010

• My husband is friends with a few of his fast girlfriends on facebook, I am also friends with a few of my past boyfriends. For us its not a big deal but we do not have any trust or jealousy issues. If its a problem for you he needs to know it.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 2:10 PM on May. 18, 2010

• i feel the same way my fiance has an ex or 2 on his face book and they have messaged...but he will let me read them if i want to so it doesnt bother me as bad..but it does still bother me
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 2:12 PM on May. 18, 2010

• nope. i'm good friends with my exes and he's good friends with his exes. we only want each other and know that so yes we do chat our exes on facebook cause we're FRIENDS
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:17 PM on May. 18, 2010

• depends on the old relationship and the nature of the relationship now (is there unfinished business)
    and
    depends if he is doing the chatting with being completely open with you at his side
    or behind your back

behind a partners back is NEVER alright-something to hide then
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:17 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I'm right there with you. It does bother/upset me and I made it a point to let him know this.
    Anonymous

• I agree it depends on the relationship I mean heck I even has some of my ex's on my facebook/myspace.
    Also is he letting you see these messages or trying to hide them, because if he is hiding them or sneaking around talking to these girls then yes there would be some problems.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:27 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Yes It would bother me, but im not gonna lie im a pretty jealous person. But I do agree with the other women. It depends on if hes trying to be sneaky and the nature of the relationship. But either way, yes it would bother me.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 2:38 PM on May. 18, 2010

• My husband does not have a Facebook nor does he try to contact exes. If he did yes I'd have a huge problem with it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:38 PM on May. 18, 2010