Is it possible...

I didn't realize this till after the fact. But we had sex unprotected and everything on the 14th day of my cycle. I got pregnant with my DD on the 12th day I believe. We had unprotected sex on the 12th day but he pulled out. I know that's not a good method of birth control. We aren't totally avoiding another baby. So just curious..even though we did it on the 14th..and I think I was ovulating on the 11th day (possibly) is it a GOOD possibility I could get pregnant?

Also, is it possible to get the crazy emotional mood swings right away? I constantly feel like I'm going to cry..and idk why. lol

Sorry if this doesnt really make sense.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Duh
    Anonymous

• if you had unprotected sex it is possible
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:40 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Your cycle may not be the same as when you had your daughter... but even if it is, there's a pretty wide window of time when you're fertile. If you ovulate on day 14, but had sex on day 10, you can get pregnant. If you ovulate on day 14 and have sex on day 14, you can get pregnant. If you ovulate on day 14 and have sex on day 16, you can get pregnant. You can get pregnant when he "pulls out," too. If you have unprotected sex and have not been tracking your cycle closely, then it's totally possible. If you didn't use protection because you were caught up in the moment, you could have gotten the Plan B emergency contraceptive. But if it isn't your style to use protection, and you don't want to conceive, you need to learn about fertility and start keeping very close tabs on your cycle.
    Anonymous

• What she said ^^

As far as the mood swings are concerned, it would be pretty early to be having pregnancy-related mood swings. Embryo would have just implanted and you wouldn't have a detectable level of pregnancy hormones yet.
    Anonymous