So...Do you have fun on CM?

It seems to me like mommas come to take a load off. That's great. But some mommas wig out over certain questions, and don't seem to have much fun here. I don't log on to have a lousy time. I like to kick it and enjoy myself. I've heard stuff like:
Some people need to ask serious questions!
Some people aren't serious enough!

If I don't like the question, I don't leave an answer. Why start a fight an get all worked up? Some debates are worth engaging in, but not if you're not having fun anymore. I have enough stress without fighting with strangers. Eat some chocolate and be blessed!

So...Do you have fun on CM?

LisaG777

Asked by LisaG777 at 2:44 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have lots of fun on Cafe Mom except when people began to attack my religion. I am a Christian and proud of it. I was just telling my husband that it seems like some one here live to daily think up questions as to why their religion is better than Christianity. My point is fine, IF it is. It will all be worked out in the end. I respect a persons right to believe in what they believe. They are ultimately accountable for it. But yea I am not going to allow you to twist the bible and call my dear Lord names and bash what I believe.
    Anonymous

• yeah i have fun. the mommas on here are such prudes it is so funny when one them gets shocked by what other people are saying and then they go on a holier then thou rant. i have to admit sometimes i troll just to get shit started and i am not ashamed to admit it. some people on this site need to loosen up a bit. I love it on here. just read a comment on the dugger question that had me ROFL and some of the mommies are all upset over it. come on, people laugh a litte bit
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:07 PM on May. 18, 2010

• some people have so much going on that they do not know what it is to relax...some know nothing but hard work and hard lives they can't even laugh.
    It has been also said more then once in my 2 yrs here on cafemom that...half the women are on the rag or pregnant
    Anonymous