HELP! 26 weeks and bleeding!!!!

I recently went to go to the bathroom and realized I was bleeding. Not alot, more like the end of a period bleed. Is this normal??? I didn't bleed at all with my first daughter and I am really scared.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Health

• brown blood better than red
    but i bleed brown then one day red
    i had placents previa-can be very bad

go to the doctor now

good luck
    probably nothing, be be sure

ask for a untra sound instead of a vaginal exam, incase placenta previa

do not mean to scare you, most likely i am just an alramest because i had problem
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:57 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Call your doctorr! don't ask people on a forum who ARE NOT doctors!! i wish you the best of luck!!
    queentokemi

Answer by queentokemi at 2:57 PM on May. 18, 2010

• are u sure the blood wasnt oozing out from ure butt hole ? im serious. because of pregnancy u tend to get constipated alot. and after u poop, u bleed from back there. happened to me too so thats y im saying this. i wiped myself with a toilet paper and was shocked to see blood (at that time i was around 20 weeks pregnant) .. i called up my doc and she told me to be specific where exactly am i bleeding from next time i wipe myself..
    apart from that, i think u should call ure doc asap and let her know.
    Anonymous

• OP here- The blood is red. I did call the doctor and he told me to relax for an hour and see if the bleeding stops. It was for sure from my vagina. I made sure of it.
    Anonymous

• Plz take everything serious,get checked asap,my 2nd pregnancy was nothing like my 1st,had lot more problems n in the end my baby was stillborn n I was healthy,just lost him 3wks a go....not tryn 2 scare u but plz any concern take it 2 ur doctor.
    dajah2681

Answer by dajah2681 at 3:36 PM on May. 18, 2010