What's your fave supermarket's tomato sauce? And Do you heat it up?

We don't heat it up we just pour it directly from the jar over the pasta. Our favorite is RAGU.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Ragu is my fav.Had this discussion with the DH last night at the grocery store because he wanted prego,lol. I don't like the taste of prego at all.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:07 PM on May. 18, 2010

• my favorite is ragu too. i definatly heat it up.
    i like to cook ground beef, with adobo & oil .. drain some of the oil but not all of it, and then pour the ragu in with the meat, and let it all cook together for 10 minutes. the meat gives it such a good flavor. LOVE IT!
    im on a diet & this question just depressed the shit out of me.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:05 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Honestly, I love the cheap hunts stuff. I add it to cooked ground beef in a skillet to heat it up.
    mommyerin02

Answer by mommyerin02 at 3:05 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Gargen Veggie not sure which brand but mostly my son eats it and I just poor it over his pasta from the jar(no heating it up) Thats the one he loves and it tastes good.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:08 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Prego's one with the mini meatballs. I 'pimp' it out with extra garlic and onion,and a pinch of red pepper. Yes,I heat it up
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:16 PM on May. 18, 2010

• bolognese sauce from trader joes....yummm
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 3:20 PM on May. 18, 2010

• We get Ragu cuz that's what my husband likes...if you know what I mean....OP
    Anonymous

• I totally think Ragu is the best. I actually love to bathe in it and my body heat will warm it up. I only get in it when i am clean so then i just go get a bowl and start making spaghtti. You should try it.
    Anonymous

• I think it's Ragu, but the sun-dried tomato and sweet basil. So good. My kids prefer my homemade sauce, the last couple of times I've used store-bought sauce my oldest has hardly eaten, and spaghetti is her favorite meal.
    Anonymous

• Classico and no I don't heat it up.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:45 PM on May. 18, 2010