What would you think if a friend did this?

My xfriend kimberly... Her hubby was in the hospital he had his apendix removed, gal stones & such. had some complications was there for a total of a little over a week. Well during this time I msg'd her on FB saying hey... If you need a sitter so you can visit him without the kids let me know.

She took me up on the offer. I was totally up for it Well her son is 3 not potty trained enough to wear underwear alone. She brought him one pull up. I didn't mind so much (he had 2 changes of clothes with him.) He poo’d his pants 2-3 times :( It was okay though, She picked him up around 10pm

Next day she brings him back for a sleep over. Brings him 2-3 pull up’s. She calls in the morning... how is???

I'll try to come visit him today.

I'm like okaaay, I guess I'm watching him over night again. Was kinda odd but didn't bother me just was an odd way to ask. I asked her to bring more pull ups...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow.... yeah I would say that would cause serious problems in our friendship. I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt: ok, so she's stressed out about her husband? But why does her son need to sleep over unless she's at the hospital with her husband? Especially if she lives with her mom, who could help with the kids? She sounds totally flakey. I'm feeling so bad for her little boy!!! If that was my son, I couldn't leave him like that! Sniff sniff!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:50 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Around 11pm that night she calls do you still need those pull ups or is he asleep now? If he's asleep you probably wouldn't want to wake him for pull ups? I'm like umm it's fine I'll manage. (He only uses the actual potty 4 out of 10 times. I have a washer though. whatever.

So around 1am he was getting sick had a fever, I didn't want to give him medicine without her approval... He was crying couldn't comfort him... He wanted his little brother. He was coughing. It was waking up Paula... I felt so bad for him. He wasn't used to me. He'd never had sleep over prior, and only saw me once in a great while. So I think he was sick missing mom and dad.
    Anonymous

• I called her. No answer, text’d no answer, called left message with details, no call back by 2:30am she called back.

I'll try to come get him. (I was thinking are you serious?) You'll try? um okay. Well he's throwing up. He doesn't want me. I feel horrible for the little guy. I let here know how he was feeling.

Msg's me back, She asked if I could drive him to her.

She says well Connor (her other son is asleep) She wanted to ask if her mom (who's she staying with) if she'd watch him. She tells me my mom said no. Then nothing?

I said well Jeff has a sleeping disorder & is asleep now. If I can wake him up I will, however If I can't wake him I can’t leave the kids here with him. He didn’t wake.

So finally she comes to get him by like 3 something. She hardly talks to me. She looks pissed.

Anonymous

• Next day I ask her how he’s feeling she says he's fine it's just a runny nose. LMAO okay then! Well yesterday he was worse. I wrote her back and said I'm glad he's feeling better, sorry I couldn't do more for him.

No response. I'm like seriously wtf is your problem. No thank you anything...

I'm so done with people that do that shit. lol.
    Anonymous

• Yeah if it was my son I would be there picking him up as soon as someone said he was sick, I wouldnt care if I had to wake up my other one. But then again nothing could get me to leave my children for that many days, or inconvenience someone else by having them take my kids. Was she visiting her husband the whole time? Sounds to me like she was taking advantage of your generosity, Im sorry, but I would be looking for a new friend too.
    Anonymous

• She was partying or seeing her boyfriend and taking advantage of you and neglecting her kid
    Anonymous

• Its sad that with most people if you give an inch, they take a mile. It makes it hard to offer to help people :(
    swizzlefiz

Answer by swizzlefiz at 4:21 PM on May. 18, 2010