Don't you just love it when... (Facebook related)

Don't you just love it when you receive a friend invite on Facebook (or anywhere on the internet) when you have NO CLUE who the person is? Especially when you have no mutual friends and you have no idea how they even "found" you or where they saw you to send an invite in the first place?

What do YOU do when you get those invites? I reply asking if we know each other from somewhere. I feel they should at least respond to that question.

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 3:45 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yea, but even having "mutual friends" is not a reason for me to add anyone. Reminds me of people I went to high school with, never liked and haven't seen since then. Now you want to be friends? I think not.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:30 PM on May. 18, 2010

• If I can not figure it out I just dont friend them, I like my privacy, and dont want weirdos to be able to see my family, and know whats going on in my life.
    Anonymous

• Ignore...everytime u except and ask who they are? or how you know them? they never respond! imbeciles
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:52 PM on May. 18, 2010

• i ignore the request
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 3:53 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I ignore them
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:57 PM on May. 18, 2010

• If it looks really odd, I block and deny. If I have reason to question if I know the person, I'll message them. But I usually know the people the requests are from, I've only had a couple from strangers.
    Anonymous

• I sometimes ask them how they know me...or just click ignore...sometimes the name rings a bell so I accept them so I can know more about them..I can always delete them....

I have found long lost people whom have forgotten me and when i friend request them, they are nice enough to ask if we know eachtother and sometimes it irritates me that I friend request a classmate and have like 40 people in common and they reject me.
    Anonymous

• and I ignore people, but the idiots just keep requesting to add. Haha.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:31 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I send them an email and ask where I know them from. If I don't hear from them, then I don't add them on as friend.
    5forjulie

Answer by 5forjulie at 4:32 PM on May. 18, 2010

• NOTHING bye bye, and block that user.! now when people request me that I don't want too, I just leave it on don't click anything. that way if they try to request me again all they get is a friend request pending by my name. I don't accept anyone I don't know. if we have one alike friend I send them a message asking how I know them and mosty it is we went to school together. I had my hubby's friend request me and I asked my hubby if he know them and I did accept since my hubby talks to him threw my facebook page.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 4:39 PM on May. 18, 2010