Bra question...

I was reading another question about clevage and wondered if other mom's ever go out in public without wearing a bra. I am a 36B and don't have really BIG nipples so, yes, I don't always wear a bra out in public. And no, I don't wear a top that is see through or one that show my nipples trying to poke through the shirt either. It just feels good sometimes to be FREE of a bra!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wear a 38DDD so going braless is a no no. Not if I want my boobs to stay where they are supposed to and don't want to crush them picking things up. lol
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 3:52 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Heck no. I'm a 34/36 H. If I went out in public without a bra, I'd cause traffic accidents. It would be TOO obvious, not to mention painful.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:07 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I have a 34C now, being pregnant and no, I do NOT go bra less in public. At home... ABSOLUTELY! Not pregnant I was a 32C or 34B, depending on the bra. I just don't like going bra less in public, I am way too self conscious.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 4:09 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I'm at 34 DD. If I go braless, it is so noticeable. I don't have the guts to go out in public without my bra on. If they were smaller and perky, abosofreakinlutely, I probably wouldn't own a bra! lol! Just kidding but some times I wish I had that option.
    mommyerin02

Answer by mommyerin02 at 4:09 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I'm a 40DDD so going out of the house braless is NOT an option! Around the house I will though!
    Anonymous

• im a 32A and i still wont go out braless. i feel too awkward.
    Jnc91

Answer by Jnc91 at 4:23 PM on May. 18, 2010