Has anyone had a birthday party for their daughter at

A place called Rylee and Reece? It looks fabulous and I am going to have my daughter's 5th birthday party there. If you have had a party there was it worth the money?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 3:50 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my girls are older and didn't have fun places like that....But if they were still little I would have done it in a heartbeat!! kids will grow up forgetting alot of stuff but they never forget their birthday parties, so make it the best!
    Anonymous

• Not that exact place but something here in St louis like that....They did spa stuff,nails,hair,dressed them up did pics of the girls and then a lunchon...Super fun and so worth it...Wish I had more girls to do those parties cus its much cheaper when there young...Now its real spas and stuff...lol
    3boyz1princess

Answer by 3boyz1princess at 4:55 PM on May. 18, 2010

• 3boyz that is exactly what this place does, for $250 you get favors, cake, drink, table linens, pictures, dress up close the list is endless :)

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:41 PM on May. 18, 2010