TMI Question! Please Help!! I can't stand the look of...

My husbands member. The nuts are all saggy and wrinkled. On top of that the penis looks wierd cuz it's uncircumsized. I almost want to throw-up when I see it. I like the feel of it inside of me as long as I don't have to see it. I refuse to do oral and my husband is pretty upset about it. What can I do? Am I gay or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no i don't think your gay just because you don't like the way it looks lol
    Anonymous

• i dont think this is foreal! the question is off the wall! come one how long have you been married?
    Anonymous

• LOL! I never thought penises were attractive in the least. I hardly ever see DHs because we do our business in the dark, but even then it's not like it makes me sick. And aren't nuts supposed to be saggy and wrinkly when their not cold?! LOL! I don't do oral, anyway. EVER. That would make me sick.
    Anonymous

• You're only gay if you love the way vulvas look. Are you serious? Male parts are ugly circumsized or not.
    Anonymous

• That's why they call it bumping uglies! Cuz the part is ugly!!!! It's supposed to be ugly, just shut your eyes and enjoy!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:06 PM on May. 18, 2010

• They're all ugly, all guys' balls are saggy, dick's ugly circ'd or not, it's just plain ugly! I agree with lowencope, that's why it's called bumping uglies!
    Anonymous

• Haha, that doesn't make you gay. It means the penis is an ugly thing. I am absolutely disgusted by them and refuse to go anywhere near a penis with my mouth. Just won't do it. If your husband doesn't think it's that ugly, then maybe he hasn't looked at it close enough. Sorry he's upset with you, but if you don't like it, you don't like it. He's not owed oral. It's something you get or you don't.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 5:03 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Have you ever seen a "cute" penis??
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 5:04 PM on May. 18, 2010

• well I love the look of my man's penis and balls. I know what they do and appreciate them. I think being open and loving is what it is all about.This is--how I feel. I love sex any type and would do anything. I would personally prefer not to look at my self because the extra skin,fat, stretch marks are not wonderful. But heck if my hubby likes this then okay with me.
    I think you have to either come to a place where you are open to the fun that his body can offer, the fun of exploring new things, this is only gonna happen if you explore your feelings deeper. I mean no Penis will win the most beautiful award. But heck they do what they do and are pretty good at it too. So perhaps you need to relax a little drink a glass of wine and accept your self and your man in a more open and positive way. Ok if that doesn't work then go on doing it in the dark and cringe every-time you think about it-or see it by chance.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:36 PM on May. 18, 2010