(be honest with this and ur answer) do you really care about the people in NEED

like the people that were in floods and stuff for one example HAITI IF THATS how ya spell it

mrs.lovable

Asked by mrs.lovable at 3:57 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes I do care. I feel horrible for people that are in need for anything such as food, water, shelter, clothing, the essentials. But I have my own family and their needs to think about so unless I am more than financially able at the moment I am not going to donate or try to assist others if my family is going to be hurt in some way by it.
    SHAEDON

Answer by SHAEDON at 7:06 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Yeah, when I hear about Haiti on the radio I feel sick. I want to be there helping, and because I can't I just feel crazy hearing about it. The other day I was listening to a 60 minutes about all the orphans and kids seperated from their parents and being taken in as slaves. I started to cry, then got carsick. I really wish I could get involved.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:01 PM on May. 18, 2010

• if your talking about someone from a different country that needs to be fed that is suffering from world hunger and need thier shots and so on then no. but if something tragic happened like the Haiti or Katrina Hurricane, i care about them more because you can help people when something tragic happened get back on their feet but world hunger and starvation will never stop and will always continue..you will be helping someone with hunger and all for a very long period of time.
    Anonymous

• i would like to help people in those kiinds of situations. yes, there is some i dont care for though
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:09 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Um...I help people in America. I gave money to Haiti, but the bulk of my attention and money goes to state side charities.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:12 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Yes, very much so. But as a mommy, I have to put my daughter's well-being first and foremost. I give to charity every month, because it's in my budget. I would love to give a lot more, but not at the expense of my daughter's needs.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:06 PM on May. 18, 2010