Mirena IUD

Okay i havent had a period since i got pregnant with my son, august 2008. I had my son May 2009, and got the iud 6weeks later. I havent bled or anything since the after-birth bleeding, and i never got a period after that. But out of no where, 2days ago i started spotting. It doesnt look like a normal period, kinda what it looks like towards the end of the period, more darker, or brownish color with small tints of red. Has anyone else experienced this?

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 3:58 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have. Ive had mine for 2 years. Never had a period. then I spotted for 2 or 3 days out of the month. The next month it happened to. It hasn't happened since then though.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:05 PM on May. 18, 2010

• OMG WHEN I GOT MY MIRENA I GAINED SO MUCH WEIGHT I KNOW THIS DNT HAVE NOTHING TOO DO WITH THAT BUT ANY 1 ELSE EXPERINCE THIS?
    Anonymous