have you ever been call a bitch and why have you ever called some body a bitch and why

(just for fun people i didnt have nonthing elese to do from sharen )
i wrote this not mrs.lovable

mrs.lovable

Asked by mrs.lovable at 3:58 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yea, Ive gotten called a bitch tons of times. I probably deserved most of them.

Ive called someone a bitch for almost hitting my car.....Thats my most recent one.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:08 PM on May. 18, 2010

• When I was called one it was by a man who I would not get with and he thought I was being stuck up. I have not called anyone that to their face but I have thought many women (like my supervisior at one time) was acting like one.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 4:13 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I've only been called a bitch to my face in jest. I don't mind that. I'm sure it's been said behind my back a lot lol.

I don't think I've ever called anyone a bitch in anger to their faces either. Maybe when I was complaining about them later lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:19 PM on May. 18, 2010

• o k ati 13
    mrs.lovable

Answer by mrs.lovable at 4:29 PM on May. 18, 2010

• yeah, I'm pretty sure that son I raved about in the other question called me a bitch when he was about 15 and going through a bunch of stuff........ LMAO
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:49 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I had a hott bfr he would call me B*** when giving it good n ruf I miss those daze (tear)
    Anonymous

• Ehhh during a traffic jam some guy yelled it at me because he was trying to cut in front of everyone and I wouldn't let him in. No one has ever been brave enough to actually call me anything like that to my face. I have called people bitches before. The last time I can remember was a few years ago at a grocery store. One of the clerks gave me an attitude over something trivial so I called her a bitch.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 6:07 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I've been called a bitch because sometimes I can be one, I call people bitches all the time.
    Anonymous

• No. I try to use "clean language". I hate that word and I hate the "F" word and all the other filthy words and phrases people use because they are crude and rude. They can still get their point across without rudeness. ANd crudeness.
    Anonymous

• Yep, I just got called a bitch by a lady thats on the PTA at my sons school. All because I parked in my spot and she decided after she watched me pull in that she wanted my spot. So of course I am a fucking bitch.. Oh well.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 9:41 PM on May. 18, 2010