Personal sex question ... what the heck is going on?

When my husband and I have sex, if we stay in one possition the entire time, it could last forever but as soon as we try to change possitions he loses his erection!

Can ANYONE tell me why this is? Or more importantly, how to fix it?

Not to be too graphic but I have tried to keep stimulating it through a possition change and it does ok until right before we try to start up again and this is a very quick change up process but nothing seems to help and it is so strange! He will still be trying to do his thing but his member isn't havin it! HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Does he smoke or take any medications that cause impotence as a side effect? If he takes medications, look up the side effects. I don't know if you could get him to see a doctor for this, but there are lots of things that could cause it.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:07 PM on May. 18, 2010

• OP HERE
    He does smoke and he did just barely start (IDIOT) but does that really affect an erection? I never heard of that but that does make sense for the timing of when he started smoking and when this started happening. He isn't on any medications at all.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, it could be the smoking. Smoking can cause impotence, look it up. Show your husband this and see if he changes his mind about smoking:

http://th01.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/2005/308/9/d/Smoking_causes_impotence_by_RFrogz.jpg

LOL! Good luck!

Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:15 PM on May. 18, 2010

• has this always been an issue or just recently? If worse comes to worse theres always viagra
    Anonymous