Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plastic Underwear covers???

I just starting potty training my son and I was wondering where I can find those plastic covers that go over his underwear. I have checked wal-mart and Target and can't find them. Please help!!

Answer Question

Asked by JDalila at 4:11 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • I always got them at walmart or there is a save a lot here that has a few of them, but you can probably check babies R us I bet they would have them or kmart might have them as well

    Answer by mommy5409 at 4:13 PM on May. 18, 2010

  • they have them at walmart, target and some toys r us stores. if you cant find them, you might have to buy online.

    Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:14 PM on May. 18, 2010

  • Walmart has then with the cloth pull ups. They are not called pull up, can't remember what they are called. They are where the underwear is in the baby section.

    Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:15 PM on May. 18, 2010

  • Try online. Bummis has them in a large enough size.

    Answer by VolpeFemmina at 4:23 PM on May. 18, 2010

  • I have gotten them at Kmart, walmart and babies r us. They are called vinyl or plastic pants and you can usually find them with the training pants.

    Answer by coala at 7:40 PM on May. 18, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.