How do I get rid of fleas?

My apartment is covered in them and I do not have a pet. I have tried flea spray but that just seems to multiply them. Thank you for any advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We have had great success with Zodiac products; You can get them at PetSmart.  I would also contact your landlord and find out who in our apartment complex has pets. The fleas could be coming from them. I would let the landlord know you have pest problem.

SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 4:29 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Call Orkin or Terminix. It's the only way. You will have to vaccum several several times and make sure you take the bag outside to discard it. You have to kill the fleas and their eggs when the they hatch. GL
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:16 PM on May. 18, 2010

• OP, I don't have carpet so we don't have a vacuum.
    Anonymous

• yep, you need to call a professional.... you will just waste money trying to do it yourself
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:19 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Call your landlord!! They need to be the ones getting rid of the PESTS!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:10 PM on May. 18, 2010