depression

I am so depressed and not sure what to do? I have never felt this way to this extent. I had to quit school and am having issues finding a job and adpting to being home. I have 3 kids. I contemplate suicide but know my kids need me so please do not bash me! Sometimes I feel they would be better if I just leave. My So and me are not really getting along and I feel misserable. We are trying to make it work but I wonder when I should give up?I am worried about how I feel emotionally and I have not told him I am this depressed!I am lonely and just keep it all bottled up. I know if I don't talk I can't expect him or others to help.If you have been through these feelings what did you do? I have no help with the kids sitter wise and I contemplated calling one of those help lines today:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Honey , you need to get into some counseling and discuss some medication options for you ! There is help out there ! Maybe some marriage counseling would help you out as well. I wish you luck because I to have struggled with depression. If you need anything or want to talk about anything or even just vent, you can PM me !! GL momma and DON"T EVER GIVE UP !!!!!
    mommymandaleigh

Answer by mommymandaleigh at 4:26 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I got so depressed after my last pregnancy I tried to kill myself. No one would believe it now as I hide it well. I had to go to counseling for 8 months. That I did have to admit to everyone so I could get time off work. Needless to say I learned a lot about myself and I feel so much better now. Do not hestitate to seek help. You do not deserve to endure alone. Let your husband know and set time to see someone. I finally went when I called my sister and I was cryng but could not speak to her. She gave me a place to call. I never told my sister what was going on but am so glad she knew what to tell me.
    Anonymous

• call your doctor asap. you absolutely need some counseling/therapy, and possibly meds.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 4:53 PM on May. 18, 2010

• please call the hotline and find out where to find counseling and a doc. maybe you need meds and there is no shame in that.
    the shame is in not asking for help when you know you need it . (hugs) hang in there honey you are not alone.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:21 PM on May. 18, 2010