do think i should a guy from mass that i met on the net

i been talk to him for awhile in he said he has a gf in coroade the met on he he just got back from coroade from seeing her but he still want to meet me

lovingheart26

Asked by lovingheart26 at 4:30 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• What??
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:32 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I have no idea what you just said.....but should you meet a man who is trying to cheat on his girlfriend that you met online? Hell no, find your own single man
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:34 PM on May. 18, 2010

• No, it's dangerous.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:34 PM on May. 18, 2010

• what? i didnt not understand anthing you just said. maybe insted of meeting guys on the internet..you should take some online classes? just a thought.
    Anonymous

• You say he has a girl friend? if that is the case then why talk to someone who's taken? i wont say meeting on the internet isn't good...cuz i met mt SO on craigslist...and we've been together for awhile. but you should want someone who's just yours...not someone you got to share.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 4:41 PM on May. 18, 2010

• no you shouldnt meet someone who has a girlfriend. he is showing you that he cheats...why want that?
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:20 PM on May. 18, 2010

• No you shouldn't meet someone who has a girlfriend. If he were single than I'd say go for it so long as you met in a public place. I didn't meet my fiance online but we were sort of thrown together by mutual friends and talked on the phone for about a month before our first date which isn't much different.
    Anonymous