is it bad to never take off your bra accept when you shower or have sex?

i just feel uncomfortable....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• As long as you shower I think it's okay.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:33 PM on May. 18, 2010

• No it's fine as long as it fits properly. That was a question on tv the other day and the doctor said as long as it fits, it's ok

Answer by admckenzie at 4:34 PM on May. 18, 2010

• haha absolutely not. i need to wear a bra all the time cause i'm a small woman with big heavy boobs. the only time my bra is off is in the shower and sometimes during sex
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:34 PM on May. 18, 2010

• No, it's whatever you are comfortable with. I, though, take that sucker off the minute I hit the front door. Of course, that's with a wearing an underwire all take... UGH.
    Anonymous

• Just curious why would you have to take it off any other time. Me I have to sleep in one I feel uncomfortable if I don't.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:37 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Actually, Ive heard it can benefit the, um, perkiness of your breasts if you wear a bra. I dont know if its true though. Otherwise, its fine to wear it as long as you are showering and washing them.
    Anonymous

• I take mine off during sex, while I shower and when I sleep I take it off and wear tank tops with the built in bras. And I put it back on as soon as I wake up in the morning...
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:39 PM on May. 18, 2010

• uuhg i hate wearing mine, and i wear a size f
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:45 PM on May. 18, 2010

• i cant afford a bra, nor do i have time to try them on
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:46 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Actually it dramatically increases your risk of breast cancer to wear a bra that much. Look it up. You should not wear it while you are sleeping.
    Anonymous