Why won't Obama take questions?

There was some rich irony at the White House today -- President Obama signed the Press Freedom Act, and then promptly refused to take any questions.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20005146-503544.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The Obama Puppet can't even talk with a teleprompter... Can puppet Obama be trusted to handle the media 'off the cuff"
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:00 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Anonymous

• His track recors of speaking off the cuff is not very good.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:49 PM on May. 18, 2010

• record*
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:59 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Why would anyone ever Question Mr. Obama? What ever he does, is done and that is it because he said so.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 5:40 PM on May. 18, 2010

• It's getting to be a regular thing.
    Didn't you know the Whitehouse has their own media journalist group now. If they don't want certain questions they have their own media do the asking. Now Obama never has to get caught with his pants down again. He never has to answer a real question again.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:44 PM on May. 18, 2010

• He doesn't answer questions except with lies, and he needs a teleprompter to keep those straight. Now that people are questioning the lies he refuses to even bother. He has his own little media circus and I gather he believes that we're all stupid enough to be placated by that. Sorry. He's had more media love than anyone and it isn't good enough for him (nor was it ever deserved). I'm beginning to honestly think that he's a test tube brother of Chavez.

There have been a few presidents that I just didn't like, but until now there hasn't been one that I wanted to tell to kiss my American patootie. Given the opportunity I would cheerfully drop my pants/lift my skirt, bend over, and tell him to pucker up. The 'man' is pathetic. The sooner he is gone, the better.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 6:33 PM on May. 18, 2010

• My quess would be he didn't have someone there to write down all his answers. They would have to be HIS OWN, something I believe he doesn't have.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:54 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Ironic, isn't it?
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 7:41 PM on May. 18, 2010

• "I'm beginning to honestly think that he's a test tube brother of Chavez." -- Farmlady

I think you might be right!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 8:20 PM on May. 18, 2010