What is the best at home waxing kit you have ever used? Any downsides?

I am so sick of shaving because of all the razor burn so I want to try waxing.

IzzeAddy

Asked by IzzeAddy at 4:43 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i have never found a good one that removed all the hair and didn't leave sticky residue that didn't wash off...get it professionally done, it's worth it
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:45 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I tried a waxing kit when I was younger without any strips in it and it got stuck to my skin and wouldn't come off. Finally after hours of picking at it I got it off and then had to shave so I didn't try again for years! Then I started selling Avon and my costumers kept telling me how good the Skin SO Soft Hair Removal Wax Kit for Face and Body was so I tried it and I actually really liked it. It has an oil in the kit that soothes the skin afterwards and makes your skin feel really soft. Its pretty easy to use for a first timer too. If you want to try it go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and use coupon code fsany at checkout for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:58 PM on May. 22, 2010

• Nads makes some good wax products but I am all in favor of having it done professionally. It saves time and is so much less painful.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 5:56 PM on May. 23, 2010