What do you think is funny?

People put up jokes and people get all politically correct and serious instead of looking at the humor. Maybe people are feeling judged or defensive IDK.

What do you laugh at? Got any good jokes...lets just have fun and see the humor in stuff!!! Come on what have you laughed at lately..share the humor!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I absolutely LOVE the Obama jokes, they crack me up!

TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:54 PM on May. 18, 2010

• The movie White chicks! Hysterical!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 4:55 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I laugh at the bad first auditions in the beginning of the American Idol season, I love good old Monty Python skits and the movies, and I do enjoy a lot of stuff on YouTube, especially cute babies or animals.

How about that Etrade commercial with the talking babies! I LOVE that!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:58 PM on May. 18, 2010

• New Women's Study
    There is a new study out about women. I thought these results were pretty interesting.

85% of women think their ass has grown too big since getting married..

10% of women think their ass is just as big as it was when they got married..

The other 5% say that they don't care, they love him and would have married him anyway
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:59 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Birds and Bees
    A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

“Mother, where do babies come from?”

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.”

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend.

“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”

“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:00 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Ria = that was GOOD! LMAO!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:07 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Ria's joke = amazing. have to share that one with the hubs.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 5:11 PM on May. 18, 2010