I need some hard core dirty talk phrases!!

I've met this wonderful guy and he's an awsome lover. He's always talking shit to me in the bed and I am a little shy and really cant think of what to say! I know he would like it if i could do the same! I want to know your best lines and phrases that really turns your man on! I know this is silly but i need help with this. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Fuck me harder. I want to blow you til you cum. I love the way your dick feels. OMG! YES! You feel so fucking good. I need you in me NOW. I love the way you eat my pussy. I want to cum all over your tongue. You make me so fucking wet. I've never been this wet before. Eat me! I'm coming.
    Anonymous

• Fu** my brains out you sexy SOB
    Anonymous

• I want you to f**k me hard! You're making me so wet!
    Anonymous

• I want you in me now...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:57 PM on May. 18, 2010

• "I love the way your cock fills me up."
    But remember men are visual creatures. My DH loves to watch himself go in and out. He loves when I'm on top, facing backwards, or when I'm on top and I lean back. (like a back bend.)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:57 PM on May. 18, 2010

• If you're comfy renting porn then I would go get some. You don't have to watch it with him, but you could get some good material from them! Or maybe check out sites like Pureromance.com and see if they have any books that could give you tips. Sorry I can't give more help.. my fiance sometimes gets a little rough but I'm more of a "just answer the questions" kind of girl... lol.. he'll ask if I like it that way and I'll just say something like oh yeah. Sometimes I get a little more into it, but I'm more into the romantic talk... If you guys are pretty open with each other, then maybe ask him what turns him on. Be sexy and really into it when you ask him. Maybe while kissing his neck and chest or giving him a lap dance. Then when he tells you, you could whisper something in ear. Umm.. stuff like "Is that what you want to hear?" or "Does that turn you on?" But be really into it. THINK PORNO! lol Good luck and have fun! lol
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 5:02 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Oh, I forgot to add, then you can use that stuff later in the romp or at another time. Just having you ask may be a huge turn on to him...
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 5:04 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I love the first one! :)
    Anonymous

• My dh loves it when I tell him I want him to cum all over my back. That's a winner, most of the time he can't last long enough to pull out and do it ;)
    Anonymous

• Foreplay: You're making me so wet, is it wet enough for you? I want you inside me right now. You want it to get it from the back? (Not necessarily anal!) During sex: moan and make a lot of OMG noises and say stuff like pull my hair, go deeper, it feels so good, F**k me harder, I'm cumming!!....and you're done! Lol have fun!
    Anonymous