Why do people smoke weed while pregnant?

IU know it is none of my business but I just found out that my niece who is almost 8 mths pregnant is still smoking weed. I walked in on her smoking it.(that is how I know she is still smoking it). I told her the effects if can have but she does not care & says she will continue to smoke it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Because they are stupid and selfish people.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 5:22 PM on May. 18, 2010

• It can help with morning sickness. I smoked several times with my first pregnancy. Not regularly and I can't say I am proud that I did it, but it is what it is. My son is perfectly normal and healthy, but smoking daily towards the end is not really good.
    Anonymous

• i AGREE IT IS SELFISH AND IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THERE CHILD TURNS OUT WITH A BIRTH DEFECT HOPE THEY BLAME THERE SELFS
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 5:25 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I didn't. Its hard to stop but you don't want your babys to come out with something wrong with them! Its only 9 months then you can go back to being a pot head!
    marcy2115

Answer by marcy2115 at 5:27 PM on May. 18, 2010

• REALLY? i smoked weed pregnant with all 4 of my children. 2 of them are in a school for the gifted and the other 2 are perfectly normal. why? because i ate healthy, i didn't take any medications, and i work with them. don't judge what you know nothing about. when filtered through water, marijuana has no negative effects on the body whatsoever!

Anonymous

• Who knows... Makes NO sense.. I didn't even want to be near someone who smoked when i was pregnant...
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 5:28 PM on May. 18, 2010

• So whats the point then anon 5:27?????????
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 5:29 PM on May. 18, 2010

• It's really not all that harmful to the baby. I've known plenty of people who did it and the babies are happy, healthy, and a little above average intelligence. I've never actually heard of babies coming out addicted to it or being any worse off for having had it. I dunno it's controversial I know, but really don't think it's that bad. The chemicals you eat in hamburger helper are probably worse for the growing fetus than a little pot smoke here and there.
    Anonymous

• Because they think it's harmless and use the lame excuse such as the first anon.
    Anonymous

• ^^agreed^^
    Anonymous