!

Ok here is the Deal... Im going to be the Maid of Honor at my little sisters wedding! Im so Happy for them!
BUt here is my deal! me is a summer dress is like umm... well i still have my baby belly! Its not that i'm over weight or anything I'm 21 and 5 foot 5 and weigh about 130 140, i wouldn't mind losing weight but i'm more worried about losing the baby belly! I am up for any suggestions to flatten it with out having to go out a pay for "Diet Foods" is there a work out or a type of foods or something that has work for you? Let me know please! Please don't bash! I Just wanna look Good and Fit! Thanks Ladys

TJ89

Asked by TJ89 at 5:29 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Oh and By the way The wedding is in 6 weeks!!
    TJ89

Answer by TJ89 at 5:30 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Doing the low carb diet I lost 10 lbs in 6 weeks. I trimmed my sides and belly. Every week end I ate what ever I wanted too. Literally what ever I wanted. Also get some vitamin E oil to rub on your belly. It will help restore the elasticity in your skin. If you stil cant get rid of it by then I would suggest getting a pair of Spanx. It will help hide what you have left. :) Good Luck.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 5:39 PM on May. 18, 2010

• i got this great body slimmer from victoria's secret last summer for a wedding. in the meantime...cardio, cardio and weights! eat only natural foods if you can. eat a salad every day...with no dressing, or just vinegar and oil. start your day with oatmeal, add your own fruit, rather than buying oatmeal with chemicals in it. snack on carrots and celery if you like them!
    have a great time at the wedding!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:41 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Try this video I am doing Jillian Michel's 30 day shred. It is pretty good it is 20 minute video and it works ya. You could throw in some extra cruches she has all kinds of them. Good luck. I like that her wedding is close b/c then you won't loose focus. You can do anything for 6 weeks.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:53 PM on May. 19, 2010

• omg.. hip hop abs got rid of my baby belly in 3 weeks and i lost 6 lbs.. im obsessed..but now im preggo again.. im selling my hip hop abs sad but o well its got to be done..lol.. good luck to ya
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:21 PM on May. 19, 2010