anyone else around 32 weeks pregnant?

How do you feel? I feel pretty good. My belly button is super sore though and my stomach feels so hard..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i'm 31 weeks. i feel awesome. i've been athletic throughout my entire pregnancy as i was b4 i was pregnant. i still have my figure with the addition of a hard round belly, i have no problems getting up or sitting down. my only discomfort is acid reflux but gum helps with that. no complaints
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:18 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I'll be 32 weeks Thursday. I feel awful! With my 4th pregnancy and now with this one, I have thrown up several times/week since before I found out I was pregnant. I've gained less weight than my daughter has (according to the ultrasound she's 3 1/2 lbs, I've gained 3), so I'm all belly. Ready for the pregnancy to be over - the countdown is on!

Answer by missanc at 7:39 PM on May. 18, 2010

• i will be 32 weeks ths weekend. i have been in quite a bit of pain the last few days, and had a recurrence of morning sickness. so not too great. in the grand scheme of things its not that bad though.

i do feel much better today, which is good bc we are going camping this weekend.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 8:43 PM on May. 18, 2010