How many hours a day do you spend online? What websites do you visit a lot?

I was just wondering how much time everyone spends on the internet, and what website do you visit most often?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 5:55 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I spend quite a bit of time online, whenever I;m nursing DS I am online. I spend most of my time on Facebook or CM
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 6:02 PM on May. 18, 2010

• there are times that if my house is clean and laundry is done and I have nothing to do at all there are times I am online litterly all day long other than to go to the bathroom, to eat or feed the kids only because we don't have cable or anything and I don't drive so I get bored with nothing to do. You think I would go to more websites because I am on a lot, but all I ever go to is here, then I go to craigslist.com, att.net (my email), myspace.com, facebook.com and once in a while I will just google random things lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:05 PM on May. 18, 2010

• 90% of the time I am on facebook or Cafemom.... Every Sunday I check Postsecrets.com.... Occasionally I check out scrapbooking sites & search around for new recipes...
    I usually get on during DD's nap (sometimes, sometimes i use the whole time to workout).
    I get on for about 1hr at night...
    At max Id say 2hrs a day? ..... It all depends on how busy I am, sometimes I can go a few days without turning on the computer. Sometimes I could sit all day and stare at the screen..
    I also watch Netflix movies on the computer...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:39 PM on May. 18, 2010