How do I get rid of ants that made a home in my external hard drive?

How do I get rid of the ants that made a home in my external hard drive? Over the past few days I noticed that we were getting a ton of ants on our computer desk so I cleaned the desk off really well. Today i noticed that we still have them so i decided to figure out what they are going for. I went to wipe my external hard drive with a rag and a ton of ants just poured out. I used one of those air cans to try and spray some out and it worked, a ton more poured out. This was a few hours ago and now i see there are still a bunch coming out. What can I do to get them out? PLEASE HELP ME!!! Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd call a computer tech! Well, first I'd shut the computer down, disconnect everything, set the EH outside where it won't be harmed, then call a tech. I'd call because I don't trust myself or DH to take it apart to get them out.
    Anonymous