My neighbor told me that he and his wife have an open relationship and....

they would like for me to join in. I want to have an affair on my husband, but not with these people. How do I let them down easy? I'm just not into them. The guy is big fat and I can smell his B.O. The wife is okay looking, but I'm just not interested.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Just say you aren't into that.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:10 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Thanks but no thanks would be a good start. Tell him you don't think being with a neighbor is a good idea since it's so close to home and someone might find out. If he persists, just say "no".

Answer by admckenzie at 6:11 PM on May. 18, 2010

• you want to have an affair on your husband? REAL CLASSY!
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 6:11 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Say there's a conflict of interest. You need a partner that is unacquainted with your spouse.

Shame on the affair though! Really if he's not meeting your needs don't do that to him. Don't punish him! Leave him so he can go find a woman. Especially if you're out looking for men.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 6:14 PM on May. 18, 2010

• My husband has it coming. Don't judge me!
    Anonymous

• Wow just say no. I feel for your husband. That is wrong.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 6:24 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Two wrongs don't make it right.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 6:25 PM on May. 18, 2010

• ust tell them NO thanks make it clear your not interested n as far as your husband goes that your business your going to have to answer for the stuff you do thats your business tell bjane to mind her own business (i dont agree with your decsion but its your decision)
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 6:31 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I agree with the PP, just tell them that you don't want to bcuz they live too close and you don't want anyone finding out. But please don't cheat on your husband, if your unhappy then get a divorce first and then fine someone else who does make you happy or hell then you can go be with as many other couples you want. And I'm not trying to judge you just saying that maybe you should think about it a little bit more and put yourself in your DH's shoes. And if he cheated on you and that's the reason you want to have an affair then just don't waste anymore time with him, get a divorce and go enjoy your life.
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 6:33 PM on May. 18, 2010

• disgusting. why the HELL would you WANT to have an affair. . oh your selfish & shallow. Got it
    Anonymous