scabies?

my sisters come to my house after school... yesterday my mother took one to the doctor for a rash...today my sister comes to my house and says its scabbies so i called my mom and she said its fine she is on meds for it ...and if by some chance your son gets it i have the cream for it... do i hav ea right to be mad? how long is it contagious?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 6:19 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Health

• Its extremely contagious. Everyone who has been in contact with her needs to get the cream and use it. It's by prescription. Also, any bedding needs to be washed in hot water. She sent her over there knowing this? I would be mad at how she's acting like its no big deal.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:30 PM on May. 18, 2010

• No I would be mad too. My nieces have lice which they got from their cousin's on their dads side but my sis continued to send them there to be babysat. She asked me to babysit the girls knowing they had lice didn't say anything, then all 3 of my kids got them. I'm lucky I can shave their heads but she makes no effort to get rid of her kids lice and it pisses me off! They're not allowed in my house until they get rid of them.
    Anonymous