OMG are you serious?

I wasnt going to post this but I am really bored and it makes me sooo annoyed...

earlier I posted a thing about hiring people, and one poster went totally off of the handle and was basically mad because she assumed I wasnt going to hire someone because they would be illegal ......omg, are you seriously mad because you think I wont hire an illegal person........this is just a rant because my question had absolutly nothing to do with illegals... I doubt we even have any around here...and of course she also used a stereotype saying that I need to clean my own house ( and yet I wasnt even asking anything about cleaning my house) ...

I am about to delete my CM account because I am getting fed up with small minded, b*tches who assume so much and are just mean and rude !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow, someone had the nerve to go off on you because you wanted SSN# and a birth cert. ??? I haven't had any job that didn't want one or both of those, and now that I read that it's a job involving your kids, not only do I not blame you, I applaud you for being so careful about who is allowed to be near your children, don't let the drama llamas get to you, laugh at them and be happy that you're not as lame as they are,
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 6:52 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Well, do what you think is best, but i wouldn't let words written in text on a computer screen get you so worked up. Ya know?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:26 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Oh for goodness sake, take a deep breath and get over it. Really why should you get your self so worked up over some one you don't even know said? In and out, deep calming breaths..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:26 PM on May. 18, 2010

• OP

It is just that I am usually a very peaceful person, I like the questions section on here...but everytime I get on here - even if the question was " What is your fav. color?" ....someone would start something....
    Anonymous

• you say it sister, I'm right there with you. I always try to provide nice useful advice and some of these other ladies just say things to start trouble.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 6:28 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I would hire illegals either.. Sorry but once you hire an illegal you are responsible for them & can be fined!
    You can either get caught up in the drama on CM, or you can ignore it.. I just ignore it. I give my opinions & have never really gotten much flack about it.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:28 PM on May. 18, 2010

• wouldnt**** hire illegals.
    MommaTasha1003

• OP

That is what made me so mad about the post... I asked what kind of info I can ask about someone I would want to hire ( It wasnt for a housecleaner or anything like that) ...... This mom flew off the handle saying that I would only want to know that stuff if I was planning on NOT hiring an illegal ......and was made be cause I would NOT hire one.....
    Anonymous

• I'm not breaking the law by enabling someone else to live here illegally - and break the law. It has nothing to do with race. Sick of people making it a racism issue.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:35 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I wouldnt' hire illegals either. Did you get good advice on how to make sure they're legal? I have no risk of hiring any since my business is still small and we have friends and family wanting to work for us when we expand. Just curious.

As far as the meanies? You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have.............lol.

Anonymous