Legal Advice Please

I was caught shoplifting, and I was wondering whats better to plea? guilty or no contest?

Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Guilty. If you did the crime and got busted for it you might as well own up to your actions. If you were to agree to go speak to the local high school and middle school about why you shouldn't shoplift, the judge might be willing to let you walk away with a hefty fine instead of jail time.
    Anonymous

• Anon 5:36, a bit much don't you think?
    Anonymous

• LMFAO you woman are F****** rediculous!!! I'm sorry not everyone has money to buy thier bbay clothes. GET REAL B****es!!

Anonymous

• um if you cannot afford you childrens needs as to where you need to steal ( and see nothing wrong with it) -- maybe you should give them up
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 6:50 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Wow. what happened to moms SUPPORTING moms??
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 6:57 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Well, you were already caught steeling, so you might as well admit it. Get a lawyer for legal advice.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 6:58 PM on May. 18, 2010

• You guys don't know her situation. When I was younger I was a kleptomaniac. It was compulsive. If that is why you shouldn't be so judgemental. Moms on here are so incredibly rude and disrespectful. It is so sad.
    Anonymous

• She said that she stole b/c she couldn't afford her child's clothes..... that doesn't seem to be a kleptomaniac. And not everyone was being rude .. I simply told her to get a lawyer for legal advice and since she was already caught, she may as well admit it to the judge.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 7:08 PM on May. 18, 2010

• THANK YOU anon 7:00!!! FINALLY someone UNDERSTANDING!!
    Anonymous

• no contest
    Anonymous