Why do weed-smoking moms even do it?

I found out a friend smokes pot - pretty much everynight..... I havent known her long but definatly did not expect it !

I guess an officer came by her house because of a complaint from a neighbor ( not about her but about a suspected robbery string on their street) and she was messed up when she answered the door ....the officer found out she had kids in the house ( sleeping) ....and now CPS is involved !

Is getting high worth taking the risk of losing your kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• So just because it is safer than this or that...it makes it ok? And you are teaching your children to be criminals too. My husband and I don't drink, smoke, or drive and talk on cell phones/text because it isn't safe if you have children (even if you don't). I just don't understand why you would risk it and why you would do something that even if your children aren't home and you get caught with weed, you can still lose your kids.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 7:58 PM on May. 18, 2010

• she must've been really high! and to some it is worth it, it's not to me so i don't do it. just waiting for it to be legal i guess
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:35 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Druggies dont care about anything at all(even their kids). All they want is to get high and nothing will stop them. They are retarded.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 6:36 PM on May. 18, 2010

• OP HERE

This woman you would never know though, I would have never seen her as a druggie...and weed was the only thing they found ( and wasnt very much) and the only thing she was on...
    Anonymous

• I smoke weed but not when my kids are home, I wouldn't want to risk CPS getting involved like they have with your friend. The only time I smoke is when my kids are gone for the night with a friend or relative. I smoke to relax and have a good time - getting high while having to worry about my kids getting up would defeat the purpose of getting high in the first place.
    Anonymous

• I smoke every blue moon.
    Anonymous

• A great role model of a mother.
    Anonymous

• I am a great mom just because I smoke weed doesn't change that.:0)

Anonymous

• yeah your a great mother but yet you put your children at risk ...... maybe we should give you an award
    Anonymous

• Yeah weeds the least thing to be worried about, unlike these other moms doing pills and DRINKING weeds ACTUALLY safer than drinking. so think about your OWN lives before you look at anothers.
    Anonymous