what can i do to get my sex drive back?

my friends say maybe get away from the kids for a while with my husband but that doesnt work. i luv my husband with all my heart and my mind says just do it. but its like it doesnt work down their anymore.

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• ahh - this is actually alot easier than i thought it would be but here is what you do -
    ask a single girlfriend to dress up sexy with you and got to a martini bar (turn down any offers with "i am married" which will put your mind into the my husband is better than any guy out here tonight) then for a couple weeks meet her at a nice restaurant and go have late night coffe with her, take bubble baths to pamper yourself - all this attention you are putting into yourself to get pretty will make you feel ready for anything, good luck.

Answer by vakatia at 5:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I know what you mean i am in the same boat i have been ever since i got pregnet with my daughter and she will be 3 in july.

Answer by lacey416 at 3:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• maybe its not you maybe its your husband maybe you just arnt sexually satisfied and you want more

Answer by BreNicole at 5:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• vakatia, I couldn't have said it better myself!! I too love my husband and sex with him always amazing, now thanks to me time it is once again, if not better!

Answer by momto1727 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Vakatias idea is great!! I was starting to feel this way for a while... Cosmo has some good tips, too. It saved me. Sex is always... ok, usually... welcome.

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• You know when they say when your sad..fake being happy then before your realize's not fake anymore...Kind of the same thing..Take some 'me' time..have hubby do the dishes..grab his butt and go..Good luck

Answer by OICU812 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2008