boy or girl

i had my second sonogram today and they told me i was having a girl.but they had also told me i was having a boy when i went to my first sonogram now i dont no what to believe should i just wait till the baby is born to find out or ask for anther sono?

Lucerocaylee

Asked by Lucerocaylee at 7:09 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• your insurance may not cover another ultrasound if not medically necessary
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:10 PM on May. 18, 2010

• lol buy yellow stuff :)
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 7:12 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I've always been told that the only way to be sure, is to wait until delivery. It sucks because it makes it hard to buy anything. My doctor told me the sex of my babies but wouldn't tell me how sure he was of what their sex was. He said, it looks like a boy or girl but you'll have to wait until the big day to know 100%. Every time!
    mommyerin02

Answer by mommyerin02 at 7:13 PM on May. 18, 2010

• i say, buy what you can neutral. take 2 outfits for delivery, one boy and one girl.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 7:17 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I carried my girl up higher, and I'm 6 months preggo with my boy. He is much lower...I would go by the latest sonogram.. but I'm sure they will give you more the later into it you get. Ask then.
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 7:20 PM on May. 18, 2010

• normally if it's a boy, they'll circle his little part. part of the sono process. did they do that? if not then it's probly a girl. but like the pp's said, you never know till the big day. GL just pray for a healthy baby :)
    Anonymous

• At what point in pregnancy were the sonograms taken? In the earlier stages of development the sex organs look virtually identical and it's not likely to tell one or the other until around 18 weeks though from my experience, as well as friends and family pregnancies, they usually confirm gender at 20 weeks during the routine sonogram.
    Anonymous

• if your first US was before 20 weeks, its sometimes hard to be sure.. I would trust the second... did you get a good look yourself?
    Anonymous

• not really the docter just said those are the lips and thats the line and i was havin a girl
    Lucerocaylee

Answer by Lucerocaylee at 7:44 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Usualy a little girl is 3 white lines...a little boy doesn't have distinct lines like a girl does.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 8:03 PM on May. 18, 2010