Would you eat a piece of a birthday cake that the kid blowing out the candles accidentally spit all over?

LOL
I just couldnt do it. I was sitting at just the right angle to see that his spit went ALL over the top of the cake. I know it was an accident and I just laughed about it but I could NOT bring myself to eat it!
A couple other people had said out loud, "ew,I'm not eating that now" and the mom said " ya'll act like he has a dirty mouth or something, its just baby spit,oh my God"
Would you eat it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on May. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• LMAO OMG that is funny. But, like you, I probably wouldn't want to eat any of it, either!!
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 8:25 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Nope, but I don't eat cake.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:30 PM on May. 18, 2010

• lol...probably not...but if I had to, I'd discreetly scrape the icing off of my piece.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:31 PM on May. 18, 2010

• no lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 7:36 PM on May. 18, 2010

• NOPE !!!! I USUALLY DO NOT EAT BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR THAT REASON !!!! GROSS !!!!!!
    ramajil

Answer by ramajil at 7:41 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Probably, but that's cause I usually take off the frosting.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 8:13 PM on May. 18, 2010

• No way. We were just at a party today and the birthday boy's little brother (age 3) wanted to blow out a candle. When his dad lifted him up to blow he dripped a string of drool on to the cake. His dad cut that bit out and gave it to him but I was still pretty glad that it was an ice cream cake so I had an excellent reason for refusing it anyway!
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:59 PM on May. 18, 2010

• No, and this is the very reason we do not put candles on cakes, because, even if you don't actually see the spit the way you did, trust me, it's there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on May. 19, 2010