what would ya do if ur child is kicked out of school for fighting but she wasnt gonna tell you she was gonna fake sick

because im in that matter of fact right fuckin know and im mad and i got so many thing i want to punish her by i just cnt choose so ya vote either a spanking or grounded for a hole week and 2 days or no = tv, games, going out side, spending a night , getying nails did , going to the movies and out to eat for a hole week a nd 2 days r ya got something different in mind pleaase let me know please i beg of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrs.lovable

Asked by mrs.lovable at 7:36 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• I would for starters find out the root of the fight. ( not that it is okay, but you need to know in order to prevent future fights ).

You as her mom, know what she "cannot" live without. Take that away. Don't go overboard on months of being grounded. It's harder to follow through on for a parent too. I don't know how well grounded for months works on teens.

Make her EARN back the privilege you take away. Remind her that if you lie it only makes things worse than if you were to tell me the truth. Yes you'd still be in trouble, but not this much.

So if she has a phone take it away for a month, or two months. That to me when I was 16 would have been a worse punishment. So she's got no phone for a month or two. For lying to you she has an extra punishment. for a week or two. Such as. She has dishes 2-3 weeks straight every day. Def. not fun. I wouldn't want that when I was younger.

Make sure the punishment fits the crime
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 7:57 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Why was she fighting?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:38 PM on May. 18, 2010

• IM STILL TRYING TO FIND THAT OUT
    mrs.lovable

Answer by mrs.lovable at 7:42 PM on May. 18, 2010

• well if it's my child and the fight was not for self defense and she lied to me, i'd ground her for 2 months and take away all of her hair and makeup products (she's 16), I touch and phone. Plus when she's home, she will have to do extra chores besides her own chores. No fun in this house if you lie to momma.
    Anonymous

• I agree with anonymous 43
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:47 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I would punish her for the lying. Take the things she likes the most from her. I say ground her and take away TV, interenet and phone. Anything fun she can do inside take it away for a week. She needs to think about what she did and learn that lying to you is not OK.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 7:50 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Myspace is another thing you can do. No internet usage from now until this time. If I look on your profile and see the last time you logged in and it was within this time frame then this is the additional punishment you'll receive.

Fights can be tough because like me when I was younger. I felt there was no way out of it. I had a girl who was threatening to push me down the stairs... Teachers couldn't be there to protect me at all times. I didn't want to get jumped on the way home... So I fought. ( to my surprise I kicked tail, and no one tried to fight me again, making the rest of high school barable. ) If I tattled I know it would've been worse for me.

So I'd punish more for lying. Find out why she fought. If she started it make her apologize, make mends and common ground.
    Anonymous