I'm soo cranky lately! i could literally scream at customers!....cont

I work in a fast food place other wise called Burger King. For the first month and a half i was really enjoying it, now that me and hubby have been TTC and this day 21 of my 27 day cycle, I'm so super crabby if people take longer than 1 min to order i just wanna tell them to eff off i dont have all god damn day to wait on them!! I'm pretty sure that we concieved we did it a few days before and after ovulation. I'm so tired i could literally fall asleep at the counter, i've been trying to go to bed early, and eat better. But just everything is irritating me! And then to top today off my manager takes me aside to talk. UUHHH!!! and i have been so bloated and my boobs hurt a tad, its like total MISERY!!! What can i do to make things better??!?! so im not cranky all the time :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Just take a min. for yourself. Walk away for a minute. Take a breath. Remember it's going to be okay.

Rough days are to be expected. Crankyness and all. Just remember it's not so fair to take it out on others. Breath when you feel the need to. That always helps. Think of things that calm you. : ) Think of your baby that you're going to hold soon enough. : )
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 7:48 PM on May. 18, 2010