Weird??

What would you think if your step dad came to you and said "This is between me and you, but I don't know if it's becuase your pregnant, but lately Ive been attracted to you" Do you think that's weird and out of line?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG way out of line! ewe im sorry :( that must have made you feel really uncomfortable.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 8:09 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Yes, I have known him for 9 years..my only father figure.
    Anonymous

• Definitely weird and out of line.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:11 PM on May. 18, 2010

• he said, "don't take this the wrong way" but how else was I supposed to take it??
    Anonymous

• YES. That's gross too, he may not be your bio-dad but he's a father figure and should treat you no different than he would a child he helpe create and raised from an infant.
    Anonymous

• yeah he could have just told you that you look beautiful. he didn't have to say he was attracted to you! wow. im sorry. i had to say it again
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 8:18 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Yeah, well he's never really treated me like his. But yes I agree its gross.. and so did my mom.
    Anonymous

• When someone has to say "dont take this the wrong way"... its usually inappropriate, but this is definitely gross.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:24 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Dude!!!! Omg! that is f^&$ed up! wow... What did your mom say? All she said was that is grossed her out to? She didn't chew him a new Butt or something? If my Kid's Step dad (my husband whatever) said something like that I would of been given him a talkin to up and down and back again lol.. wow! that's crazy...
    Anonymous

• Kuckoo Kuckoo
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 8:38 PM on May. 18, 2010