During 69 do you like to be on top, bottom or on your sides?

I find if I am doing it, I like to be on top or on my side...I can't stand the guy on top...I feel like all I am doing is starring at a butt hole and it grosses me out! ! Lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• how the hell do you do it on the bottom haha
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 8:18 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Haha! I hate being on the bottom too! My husband has big balls and they just hang in my face!!

This post made me laugh... a lot.
    Anonymous

• Anon 8:21,
    I know exactly what you mean, SO's balls are huge and they hang in my face too... I like to be on top.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 8:23 PM on May. 18, 2010

• OP Here: YES I totally forgot about the balls in the face too...being on the bottom is such not a good position.
    Anonymous

• LMFAO!! i'm dying over here.. thought it was just me. I like to be on top. I like having control. Never tried on our sides.. guess thats on my to do list when he comes home.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 8:29 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I would prefer the top or side--however if I am really into it I don't really care.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:10 PM on May. 18, 2010

• am i weird for liking the balls on my face? lol! seriously...i do love to be on the bottom, or on the side. i also am a bit self conscious when i am on top. i find it harder to relax...maybe because my guy weighs about 90lbs...and i am worried about crushing him...lol...
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 9:33 PM on May. 18, 2010

• My hubby always wants me on top, that perv likes playing with my a$$... o0oh TMI ? ^_^
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 9:47 PM on May. 18, 2010

• We are ALL pervs if we really admitted it!! HAHA!!!
    Anonymous